COME WORK WITH US!
Current Job Listings
CNC Machinist / Toolmaker
Employee must possess the skills and work ethic required to utilize our CNC machining equipment for the purpose of producing custom cutting tools and other metalworking needs. This includes:
- Set up and operate CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Lathes or Grinders.
- Machine parts to applicable print details.
- Inspect machined tolerances per print.
- Operate multiple machines when possible.
- General understanding of metalworking concepts and processes.
- Work with management team, engineering department and office staff to ensure accurate completion of parts.
- Promote safe working practices.
- Responsible for ensuring quality standards.
- Additional responsibilities as required
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Degree in Tool and Die a plus.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in CNC machine operation.
- Experience with CNC programming strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills.
Cline Tool and Service Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including paid holidays, vacation, health and dental coverage, 401(k) plan and other company benefits.